A Local Authority in Cardiff is looking for a Children's Social Worker to join their Youth Justice Service on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £31.27 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Youth Justice Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £31.27 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working.
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as a Youth Justice Social Worker:
- Evidence of continuing professional development aligned to any relevant Professional Competency/Capability frameworks or Knowledge and Skills Statements.
- Significant experience of front-line social work or criminal justice working with complex children or young adults.
- Deep and up to date knowledge and understanding of youth justice, children's and other relevant legislation, regulation, and guidance.
- Experience of mentoring both newly qualified and experienced staff and being a subject matter expert in professional practice.
- Experience of chairing meetings involving young people, family members and/or carers and other multi-agency professionals.
- Developing strong relationships with partners, other agencies, and the local community to achieve joint objectives and offer a supportive framework for young people.
Requirements of you as a Youth Justice Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within Youth Offending teams.
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.