Derbyshire County Council is looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join their UASC Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have prior experience of completing age assessments within a UASC capacity. The key to success in this role is to be able to treat every case with individual attention whilst being able to use previous experience to aid in comprehensive decision-making.
Benefits for you as an Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of up to £32.00 per hour
- Some home and flexible working available
- "Good" Ofsted Inspection results
- Training opportunities available to Locum Social Workers
- Child-focussed approach
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
Your responsibilities as an Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload
- Completing age assessments
- Work with private fostering to secure UASC placements
- Work to create trusting relationships with children and young people
- Work with other agencies and professionals to create the best possible outcomes for children and young people involved in cases
Requirements of you as an Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of UASC and CLA work
- A Valid UK driving licence and car is essential to this role
Umbrella pay rate: up to £32.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Luke Longman on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!