Social worker Team Manager
- Posted 05 May 2023
- Salary £42000 - £46550 per annum + benefits
- LocationNorth Tyneside
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJames Doherty
A well-thought of therapeutic Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Team Manager for their well-thought of North East service. This is a rare part-time (3 days) and permanent position.
The ideal Social Worker/Manager will have Significant Fostering experience within a Senior Social Worker/Management position ideally within an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity. Local Authority experience is welcome.
What is on offer for you as the Team Manager:
- Car Allowance (pro rata) + mileage
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays (pro rota)
- Opportunities to integrate with our clinical, education and residential services.
- Enhanced Maternity leave package for mothers who have been with us for over 1 year.
- Pension Scheme
- Perk Box
- Simply Health - Medical Cash Back Plan
- Free Parking on Site
- Blue Light Card eligibility
- Employee assistance programs
- Excellent Training & Development - CPD
- Further benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Team Manager:
- Managing, guiding and Supporting a team (8 staff members)
- Contributing to Business Development
- Quality Assurance
- Contributing to Planning Carer Recruitment Strategies
- Contributing Staff Recruitment Strategies
- Contributing to Staff Training
- Reporting to the Registered Manager
Requirements for you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Experience of working in Fostering
- Experience as a Senior Social Worker/Manager
An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
Location: North Tyneside
Salary: Up to just over £46,550 + Car Allowance + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact James Doherty
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation