Social Worker - SWIS
- Posted 27 February 2023
- Salary Up to £30.57 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameWill Rock
A local authority in Wolverhampton is looking for a Social Worker to join their Children Social Worker in Schools Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in an assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Children SWIS Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate of up to £30.57 per hour
- Opportunity to work in a non-statutory environment
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a Children SWIS Social Worker:
- Handle a caseload of 12-15 pupils
- Provide information regarding issues students are facing
- Deal with issues such as school attendance, illegal drugs and teen pregnancy.
- Creating a plan to help students function in a school environment
Requirements of you as a Children SWIS Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: West Midlands, Wolverhampton
Umbrella pay rate: up to £30.57 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!