A local authority in Wolverhampton is looking for a Social Worker to join their Children Social Worker in Schools Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a school environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Children SWIS Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate of up to £30.57 per hour
- Opportunity to work in a non-statutory environment
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a Children SWIS Social Worker:
- Responsible for the wellbeing of children at the school
- Provide information regarding issues students are facing
- Deal with issues such as school attendance, illegal drugs and teen pregnancy.
- Creating a plan to help students function in a school environment
Requirements of you as a Children SWIS Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: West Midlands, Wolverhampton
Umbrella pay rate: up to £30.57 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!