Social Worker - Staying Together
- Posted 22 May 2023
- Salary £34000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- LocationSouth London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameTom McKenna
A Local Authority who have been rated "Outstanding" via Ofsted for their Children Social Care Services is looking for a Social Worker for the Staying Together Team. The team is based in South East London.
This is a full-time permanent position. This Local Authority has a framework of having a positive impact of engagement with families, staff morals and motivation across the service.
The ideal Social Worker will need to be committed and have the drive to match the Local Authorities ambitions and they always look internally for promotions before externally.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 31 Days Annual leave plus Bank Holiday
- Market Premium
- Pension Scheme
- Our Choice Benefits
- Staff Benefits Scheme
- Training and Development
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Work alongside families and young people either in a group setting or on a 1-2-1 basis
- Help families to identify and make changes to make the most of their lives.
- Offer intense intervention at times of crisis
Requirements of you as a Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social work England registration
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South East London
Salary: up to £46,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!