Back to jobs
Social Worker- Safeguarding
- Posted 28 April 2023
- Salary Up to £45 per hour + Accommodation Allowance
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGeorge Taphouse
Gloucestershire County Council are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker on a Locum basis in their Safeguarding Team. This Social Work Team deals with the immediate protection of children that are at risk. This is done through assessments and long term care plans which include court proceedings.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience.
- Social Work England (SWE) registration.
- Degree in social work.
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Experience working in a Child Protection/Safeguarding team.
- Knowledge of relevant safeguarding measures.
- Confidence in dealing with complex cases regarding children in danger.
- Flexibility and working well under pressure are key attributes for a successful candidate.
- Experience in the relevant documentation relating to a Safeguarding role including but not limited to: Court Documents, Child Protection plans, and Section 47 documents.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant assessments relating to Child Protection.
What do you get?
- One of the highest hourly rates in the country of £45 pounds per hour
- Accommodation allowance of up to £150 per week
- The flexibility of working from home
- Free on-site parking
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to George Taphouse 0118 948 5555 / 07436 399 975