Social Worker- Safeguarding
- Posted 05 March 2023
- Salary Up to £38 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Somerset is looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join their Family Safeguarding team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working.
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- You'll be in one of two Family Safeguarding Teams in the Sedgemoor office, and will also work alongside colleagues in the Wider Safeguarding Team: although the three teams each have separate Team Managers, they work together to support each other and share skills and knowledge.
- You will work with parents and the wider family network, with access to Family Group Conferencing, to support them to identify strengths, tackle problems and change interactions and behaviours.
Requirements of you as an Experienced Social Worer:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within Children Social Work
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.