Social Worker - Safeguarding
- Posted 28 February 2023
- Salary Up to £45 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Gloucestershire is looking for a Experienced Social Worker within Children's Social Work to join their children's Safeguarding team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £45.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Experienced Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £45.00 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as a Experienced Social Worker:
- Hold a caseload of CIN, CP & CIC which includes some court work with a caseload of around 18.
- Support looked after children, and to escalate cases through legal proceedings.
- Implement child protection and child in need plans.
- Manage complex cases, planning intervention and support in a timely manner.
- Making sure that the children's voices are heard and recorded consistently.
Requirements of you as a Experienced Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within Assessment and Advanced Practitioner roles
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.