Liverpool City Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Referral and Safeguarding team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience with child in need, child protection or looked after children's environments. The key to success in this role is to be able to start work with confidence and very little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Referral and Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Outstanding Umbrella pay rate of £45.00 per hour and PAYE rate of £35.62 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Quick turnaround of cases
- Regular supervision and innovative work environment
- Parking available
Your responsibilities as a Referral and Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Conducting single assessments including child protection
- Conducting safeguarding reports
- Handling between 18-25 caseloads
- Mediating visits and creating positive relationships between children and families
Requirements of you as a Referral and Safeguarding Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in frontline Social Work
- A valid UK driving license and vehicle is preferred
Location: Liverpool, L7 1PH
Umbrella pay rate of £45.00 per hour
PAYE rate of £35.62 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!