An evolving local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Referral and Assessment Team based in South-East London. As the Social Worker, you will be covering a caseload of around 12 children. This role is full-time and permanent.
As the ideal Social Worker, you will need experience within Referral and Assessment Teams. You will need to be committed and have the drive to join this local authority through exciting changes and improvements.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 23 Days Annual leave
- Lease Car
- Pension Scheme
- Golden Hello - £1,000
- Retention Payment - £1,500
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Provide supervision and provide services
- Undertake appropriate training
- Reduce the need for accommodation or Care Proceedings
- Undertake Investigations
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Referral and Assessment
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South-East London
Salary: up to £42,000 + Golden Hello + Retention Payment
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively, contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!