A Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker in the Kent area. Working to support Children and Young People to feel safe and secure. This role will be in the Referral and Assessment Team.
This is for a full-time, permanent position. The ideal Social Worker will have relevant post qualification experience within a working in an Assessment Team. The right candidate should be dedicated and have the passion to align with this Local Authority goals.
- Generous Annual Leave
- £5,500 Market Premia
- Retention Payment of £2,000 after 1st year service
- Career Progression
- Excellent Local Government Pension Scheme
- Additional Benefits
- Manage a caseload within a framework of appropriate reflective supervision.
- Working to share risk assessment
- Working collaboratively with children and families
- Form strong partnerships and relationships to ensure the right service is provided.
- Understanding a child's lived experience
Skills and Qualifications Required
- A Recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW/CSS or equivalent).
- A valid registration with Social Work England Registration
- 2 years post qualifying experience demonstrating and modelling good practice that reflects a commitment to relationships and strength-based practice
- Experience of working within an Assessment Team
- A working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care
- Full UK Driving Licence and the ability to be mobile
Up to £38,055
Please follow the instructions on the website, or alternatively contact Adam Smith on 07442 576 906 for more information and please be sure to leave your contact details.
If this isn't the exact role you're looking for, but you are looking for other Social Work, please get in touch to find out other opportunities.