Plymouth City Council are currently looking for Social Workers to join a Project Team supporting innovation in practice for children in care & covering a small amount of cases. You will be working alongside other social workers to identify opportunities for children to move from residential placements to other options such as foster care or home, you will also support the prevention of unplanned care admissions for children aged 16 and 17 helping to return them home quickly where it is safe to do so.
Charles Hunter Associates are one of the UK's leading Social Work agencies who offer a first class candidate service, an award-winning compliance team, and regular updates on the latest roles on the market.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience.
- Social Work England (SWE) registration.
- Degree in social work.
- Experience in a children in care team
- Experience mentoring other social workers is desired but not essential.
What do you get?
- A very competitive rate of £50 per hour
- Flexible home working
- Free on site parking
- Small caseload of children
- Opportunity to mentor and help other Social Workers via supporting practice.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to George Taphouse 0118 948 5555 / 07436 399 975