A re-shaped East London based Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Placements Team. As the Social Worker, you will identify placements and/or additional services which meet the needs of Looked After Children, Children in Need and Care Leaver.
This role is full-time, and permanent position and you are required to have experience in children social care. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this developing Local Authority
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Retention Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Identify placements and/or additional services which meet the needs of Looked After Children, Children in Need and Care Leavers holistically and in accordance with the care plans.
- Collaborate with social workers, providers and other stakeholders to achieve service delivery of the highest quality.
- Ensure the needs of the children and heard and met.
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within children social care
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East London
Salary: up to £44,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!