Gloucestershire are currently looking for a Social Worker on a Locum basis in their Permanence team. This Social Work Team deals with supporting children in care aged 11-25 for them to make a successful transition to adulthood.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience.
- Social Work England (SWE) registration.
- Degree in social work.
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Experience working in Child Permanence, Transitions, or Fostering.
- Knowledge of child permanency reports.
- Experience in building good relationships with young people and ensuring that their views are heard.
- Experience in completing assessments, care plans, family time reviews and visits in timescales.
What do you get?
- Accommodation allowance of up to £150 per week.
- A competitive hourly rate of £40 per hour.
- The flexibility of working from home.
- Free on-site parking.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to George Taphouse 0118 948 5555 / 07436 399 975