Social Worker - Mental Health
- Posted 22 February 2023
- Salary Up to £35 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Caerphilly is looking for a Mental Health Social Worker to join their Mental Health Team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £35 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £35 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working.
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Undertake assessment and review of Mental Health service users.
- Arrange care packages.
- Acting as care coordinator under the Mental Health Measure.
- Participating in joint assessment clinics alongside Health colleagues.
Requirements of you as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within Youth Offending teams.
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.