Social Worker - Mental Health
- Posted 24 May 2023
- Salary Up to £38.00 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameWill Rock
A private hospital in North-West London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult Mental Health Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a mental health environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Mental Health Hospital Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate up to £38.00 per hour
- Great opportunity to work in a private hospital settings
- Hybrid working
- Parking available and easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities a Mental Health Hospital Social Worker:
- Ensure service users and their carers receive timely assessments of their needs
- Promote service user independence and recovery, including the promotion of Enablement
- Work in a team to provide seamless health and social care services.
- Ensure that service users are involved in individualised and creative support planning
Requirements of you as a Mental Health Hospital Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: South-East England, North-West London
Umbrella pay rate: up to £38.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!