An ambitious developing Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their MASH Team for their office in Buckinghamshire. This role is a full-time, permanent position.
As the ideal Social Worker you will have MASH experience. Whilst this is a busy team in a developing local authority, there are an extensive benefits list and incredible training and development opportunities.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Golden Hello
- Pension Scheme
- Training and Development opportunities
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Deliver specialist social work services to children
- Undertake statutory social work assessments
- Promote the safety and wellbeing of childrena and young people
- Develop care plans
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within Children and Families
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: Up to £44,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!