Gloucestershire County Council are currently looking for a Social Worker on a Locum basis in their MASH Team. This Social Work Team deals with the first response and over the phone assessments of referrals made by Police, the Public, Education Bodies, and the NHS along with many more. They will make the decision on how the referral should be dealt with and will pass it on to the relevant team.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience.
- Social Work England (SWE) registration.
- Degree in social work.
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Experience working in a MASH team.
- Having a safeguarding background.
- Flexibility and working well under pressure are key attributes for a successful candidate.
- Confidence in hitting call targets.
- Experience in mentoring other Social Workers desirable.
What do you get?
- High hourly rate of £35 pounds per hour
- Working hours of 9am-5pm with no overtime.
- The flexibility of working from home
- Free on-site parking
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience.
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work.
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to George Taphouse 0118 948 5555 / 07436 399 975