Manchester are looking for a Social Worker for their MASH team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a MASH/EDT environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a MASH Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £35.00
- Hybrid work environment
- Flexible work hours
- Vibrant working environment with endless development opportunities
- "Good" Ofsted inspection results
- Parking available
Your responsibilities as a MASH Social Worker:
- Receiving initial calls from professionals and the public
- Ability to make crucial decisions under time pressure
- Assess situations based on a "traffic light" system
- Forward information to the correct teams if actions are required
Requirements of you as a MASH Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Must have 2+ years frontline experience
- A valid UK driving license and vehicle is preferred
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!