Wakefield Council are searching for a qualified Social Workers within MASH to work alongside a friendly team, Working with partner agencies to screen incoming referrals within the MASH, analysing information and making decision regarding appropriate levels of intervention / service.
This role will involve the following:
- The role will involve taking details from members of the public and professionals via telephone gathering accurate information from databases
- Identifying and assessing risk levels within statutory timescale
- Threshold decision making
- Must have a Degree in social work/ qualification equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience within a similar role
- Social Work England Registration
There are many benefits of working for our agency here at Charles Hunter Associates, some of these include:
- DBS check processed and paid for by us
- Referral bonus if you refer a colleague or friend to us
- Bonus for finding your own job
Pay rate: Up to £35.00 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Luke Longman on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!