Social worker - MASH
- Posted 21 February 2023
- Salary Up to £35 per annum
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Swindon, is looking for a MASH Social Worker to join their team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £35 per hour.
Benefits for you as a MASH Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £35 per hour
- Accommodation/ commuter allowance of up to £150 per week.
- Flexible hybrid working.
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as a MASH Social Worker:
- Be part of a dynamic multi-agency team.
- Complete a triage activity within specified timescale.
- Identify and respond appropriately to any safeguard concerns that are identified.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst ensuring practice is child focused.
Requirements of you as a MASH Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within Fostering
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.