A Local Authority is looking for a Looked after Children Social Worker to join their growing team around the Essex region. As the social worker, you will be providing professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of children and young people. This position is full-time, permanent position with a competitive salary of up to £38,000.
As the Looked after Children Social Worker, you will need to have experience of working within a Looked after Children team and have experience of handling comprehensive caseloads. Ideally, within a local authority.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Retainer of up to £7,500 after 3 years
- Up to £8,000 towards relocation
- Parking Permit
- Flexible Working
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Investigate, evaluate, and analyse information on cases
- Attend conferences, reviews, and court
- Provide professional and comprehensive casework
- Provide and efficient and cost-effective service
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with social work England
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families
- Experience of working within a Looked after Children Team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £38,000 plus the retainers
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!