Social Worker - Looked After Children
- Posted 10 March 2023
- Salary Up to £38 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Somerset is looking for an Experienced Social Worker within Children's Social Work to join their Looked After Children team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £38 per hour.
Benefits for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £38 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as an Experienced Social Worker:
- Work closely with fostering and adoption teams.
- Work with a range of people to have the best outcome for the child.
- Support young people on their return to home.
Requirements of you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience in Hospital Discharge teams
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.