A Local Authority in Northwest London is looking for an Experienced Social Worker within Children's Social Work to join their Long-Term Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £38.50 per Day.
Benefits for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £38.50 per hour
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities of you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- Carry out visits, attend Court if the case required, attend meetings relating to the family with other professionals and family members.
- Work in partnership with families and other professionals to keep children within their naturally connected networks wherever safe and possible.
- Adopting relationship based practice, enables us to strive to ensure all our children and families have meaningful and professional encounters with our Social Workers.
- To ensure continuity of cases held with our locums, we always look for candidates with staying power and will seek this out in the employment history noted within all applications.
Requirements of you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience as part of a long-term Social Worker
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.