Social Worker - Locality
- Posted 16 March 2023
- Salary Up to £36 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Berkshire is looking for an Experienced Social Worker within Adults Social Work to join their Adults Locality Team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £36 per hour.
Benefits for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £36 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working.
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- Undertake Assessments and Support Planning
- Undertake Mental Capacity Act assessments and BI decision making
- Court Protection work
- CHC assessments
- Prioritise and manage a caseload independently
Requirements of you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience in Adults Locality Teams
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.