Bradford Council are currently looking for a Social Worker on a Locum basis in their Locality Team. This Social Work Team deals with a mix of processes from the R&A, CIN, CP, and LAC teams.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience.
- Social Work Wales (SWW) registration.
- Degree in social work.
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Experience working in any of the 4 aforementioned teams.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection knowledge.
- Lateral and strategic thinking are key aspects in managing the caseload involved in this role.
- Experience in knowing relevant court processes and documentation.
- Experience in CSE, DV, and UASC teams is desirable but not essential.
What do you get?
- A competitive hourly rate of up to £42 per hour
- The flexibility of working from home
- Free on-site parking
- The opportunity to be involved in all aspects of a locality team.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Luke Longman 0118 948 5555 or email@example.com