A Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker in the South Essex area. Working to support Children and Young People to feel safe and secure. This role will be in the Leaving Care Team.
This is for a full-time, permanent position. The ideal Social Worker will have relevant post qualification experience within a working in a Leaving Care Team. The right candidate should be dedicated and have the passion to align with this Local Authority goals.
- Generous Annual Leave
- Hybrid Working Available
- Career Progression
- Excellent Local Government Pension Scheme
- Relocation Package up to £8,000.
- Additional Benefits
- Manage a caseload within a framework of appropriate reflective supervision.
- Dealing with young adults between the ages of 16-18 leaving the care system.
- Creating a Pathway Plan to prepare young adults for adulthood.
- Working in partnership with other agencies to secure housing, employment and access to other services.
- Maintain case records and complete face to face visits with service users.
- Small involvement with Looked After Childrens Teams.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- A Recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW/CSS or equivalent).
- A valid registration with Social Work England Registration.
- Need to have completed ASYE.
- Experienced in working with children in a statutory setting and undertaking direct work with disabled children and young people.
- Full UK Driving Licence and the ability to be mobile.
£34,723 - £40,478
Please follow the instructions on the website, or alternatively contact Adam Smith on 07442 576 906 for more information and please be sure to leave your contact details.
If this isn't the exact role you're looking for, but you are looking for other Social Work, please get in touch to find out other opportunities.