Bromley Council have an opportunity for a Social Worker to join their Leaving Care Team.
Please note this is a Locum role.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker
- Up to £37.00 per hour.
- Manageable caseloads.
- Excellent travel links.
Responsibilities for you as the Social Worker
- To carry a caseload and be responsible for assessment and planning for children and young people.
- Assess, plan, review and provide support to a child, family or carer with complex family or social care needs.
Requirements of you as the Social Worker
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW).
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience.
- Social Work England (SWE) registration.
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tommy Woodward on 07795594891 or email@example.com
If this Social Work role isn't for you, but are looking to secure your next role in Social Work, get in touch with Tommy as we have many other opportunities.