Swindon Borough Council are currently looking for a Social Worker to work within their Leaving Care team. This Social Work Team deals with young people who are in the process of leaving care proceedings.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience.
- Social Work England (SWE) registration.
- Degree in social work.
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Experience of working in a leaving care team.
- Knowledge of relevant assessments involved in statutory visits.
- Experience of dealing with court proceedings.
- Confidence in holding a reasonable caseload relating to Children's social work.
What do you get?
- A competitive hourly rate of £35.00 per hour
- The flexibility of working from home
- Free on-site parking
- The opportunity to help a service dedicated to children leaving care.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to George Taphouse 0118 948 5555 / 07436 399 975