Lincolnshire County Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their Learning Disabilities Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Learning Disabilities Social Worker will have experience working with vulnerable adults. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently with little need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of £35.00 per hour
- Hybrid working available
- Parking and other travel alternatives available
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
- An opportunity to gain more experience in an LD specific environment
Your responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Work on vulnerable adult's caseloads who have a learning disability
- Use risk management and MDT approach when working
- Update and review service user care plans and risk assessment
- Promote service user independence when appropriate
- Communicate and work with connected services, to make sure the best outcomes are met
Requirements of you as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Learning Disabilities work
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is essential
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Hannah Combrinck on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!