Bridgend County Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Kinship & Permanence Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a fostering environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Connected Persons Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate of between £35-£38 per hour (depending on experience)
- Achieving positive outcomes for children
- Hybrid working
- Easily accessible via public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a Connected Persons Social Worker:
- Completing assessments of family members or friends as potential carers for children known to them e.g. fostering assessments, SGO assessments and viability assessments
- Provide detailed analysis of assessments that will be presented in Court
- Work co-operatively with colleagues and in partnership across agency boundaries
- Participate in a Duty rota
Requirements of you as a Connected Persons Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Care Wales registration
Location: Bridgend, Wales
Umbrella pay rate: £35-£38 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact George Taphouse on 07436 399 975 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!