Social Worker- Intake Team
Vale of Glamorgan are currently looking for a Social Worker on a Locum basis as part of their Intake team. This team works with conducting assessments undertaken after referrals from MASH to determine the next steps for the child and family.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK and are registered with Social Care Wales.
- 37 Hours per week
- £38 per hour
- Flexible Home Working
- Experience within an initial assessment/R&A team
- Experience working on initial assessments and subsequent care plans.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation relating to assessment work.
- Experience working with children and families to achieve the best possible outcome.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience.
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work.
£38 per hour
Vale of Glamorgan
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact George Taphouse at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07436 399 975 for more information on similar roles.