Devon County Council are currently looking for a Social Worker on a Locum basis as part of initial assessment team. This team deals with the assessments undertaken after referrals from MASH to determine the net steps for the child and family.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience.
- Social Work England (SWE) registration.
- Degree in social work.
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Experience within an initial assessment/R&A team
- Experience working on initial assessments and subsequent care plans.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation relating to assessment work.
- Experience working with children and families to achieve the best possible outcome.
What do you get?
- A competitive hourly rate of £44 per hour
- The opportunity to work with children and families to put their best interest first without them having to leave the family.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience.
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work.
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to George Taphouse 0118 948 5555 / 07436 399 975