Back to jobs
Social Worker Independent Reviewing Officer
- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary Up to £37.35 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGrace Gordon
Bradford Council is looking for an experienced Social Worker Independent Reviewing Officer.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Social Worker Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Competitive pay rate - £37.35 p/h.
- A supportive team culture.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Excellent induction/ training and development.
- Flexible working opportunities.
Responsibilities as a Social Worker Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Previous experience of working within a similar position, working as a Children's Independent Reviewing Officer in the Children in Care Team.
- To co - ordinate and chair looked after children's reviews.
- To review and monitor the effectiveness of care plans for looked after children.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Umbrella pay rate: £37.35 p/h.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.