Social Worker - Hospital Team
- Posted 16 March 2023
- Salary Up to £36 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Private Charity in Kent is looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join their Hospital Team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £36.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £36.00 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- Care Act Assessments
- Mental Capacity Act assessments
- Reablement/ D2A process
- Complex cases
- Housing referrals
- Homeless applications
- Working with health professionals such as Hospitals and CCG/ICB
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings, family meetings, best interest meetings
Requirements of you as an Experienced Social Worer:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within Adults Social Work
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.