Social Worker - Hospital Discharge
- Posted 17 March 2023
- Salary Up to £34 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in West London is looking for Experienced Social worker to join their Hospital Discharge Team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £34.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £34.00 per hour
- 'Good' OFSTED rating
- Flexible hybrid working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- Ensure that service users are discharged safely whilst working to set KPI's
- Facilitating discharges from hospital when short term services are in place to support their move home
- Assessing service users leaving hospital that have long term service plans in place (D2A)
- Undertake Care Act Assessments and Mental Capacity Act Assessments
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best intertest of the service user
Requirements of you as an Experienced Social Worer:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within Adults Social Work
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.