Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker on a Locum basis for their post discharge hospital team. This social work team deals with Hospital Discharges and the subsequent assessments required for aftercare.
What are the requirements?
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- Degree in Social Work.
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Experienced in Hospital Discharge social work.
- Experience in completing Care Act assessment, support plans, Carers Assessment, and mental capacity assessments as required.
- Experienced in long-term care from home.
- Experience in visits and safeguarding procedures after discharge.
- Knowledge of Liquid Logic is beneficial
What do you get?
- A competitive hourly rate of £30 pounds per hour
- Mix of home and office working
- Free on-site parking
- The opportunity to help hospital discharges through care and attention.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to George Taphouse on 0118 948 5555 / 07436 399 975