Social Worker - Hospital Discharge
- Posted 28 April 2023
- Salary Up to £36 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Southampton is looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join their Hospital Discharge Team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £36.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £36.00 per hour
- Almost Remote working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- Completing D2A Assessments
- Working towards KPIs
- Undertaking Face to Face client's visits
- Case holding
- Multiprotection working.
- Completing Safeguarding Assessments
- Evidence based Practice.
Requirements of you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working in Hospital Discharge teams.
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.