My client is looking for an Adults Social Worker to join their Homelessness. This a Social Work post based within North London. The Social Worker will be offered flexibility around working from home and in the office. The Social Worker will be working with clients that have Mental Health Difficulties, Substance misuse and or Complex Needs.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker
- Brilliant pay up to £32.00 per hour.
- Great opportunity to enhance your CV
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service
- North London accessible through multiple railway stations and the Motorway
- Parking available nearby or onsite
- Contract over 3 months and rolling
Your responsibilities as a Social Worker
- Implement care plans and care packages
- Carry out Care Act 2014 assessments
- Carry out MCA assessments
- Undertake Section 42 enquires
- Carry out the best level of care and services for the benefit of the service user
- Requirement to attend face to face visits as and when
- Screening referrals
- Work with clients that homeless
- Work with clients that have Mental Health, Learning Difficulties and or Complex needs.
Requirements of a Social Worker
- Current registration with Social Work England
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will have you own dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
- You'll have a Free DBS and compliance service if needed
- Eligibility to thousands of jobs through our National Client Network
- Loyalty bonus for your dedication with working alongside us
If you are interested in the role, please contact Zoe Bellinger 0118 948 5555. Press the link to apply!
Salary: up to £32.00 per hour/PAYE options available