Cheshire West and Cheshire Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Home Assessment Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in Home Assessments and multidisciplinary environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to make appropriate decisions on existing care packages.
Benefits for you as a Home Assessment Social Worker:
- Brilliant pay rate of £29.88 per hour
- Opportunity to work in a specialised review service
- Parking available, as well as other travel alternatives
- Opportunity to further enhance your skills set
- Due to demand of service, you'll have a stable contract
Your responsibilities as a Home Assessment Social Worker:
- Assess the need for social work service.
- Ensure the best possible service is provided for clients.
- Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative procedures.
- Attend supervision sessions and staff meetings, make use of available training and development opportunities
- Completing care acts and mental capacity assessments
Requirements of you as a Learning Home Assessment Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Reviews work
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is preferred
Hours per week: £29.88 per week
Location: Liverpool City Council
Umbrella pay rate: £30.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Hannah Combrinck on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!