A Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Fostering Team around the Essex region. This is a full-time, permanent position.
You will need to have a background within Children Social Work, ideally with a knowledge and experience within Fostering and Family Placement teams. This Local Authority has extensive benefits and a great training and development programme.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 23 Days Annual leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Employee Scheme
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Ensure the highest Qualify of care for looked After Children
- Recruit, train, support and Supervise Foster Carers
- Improve and innovate with Children and Foster Carers
- Promote positive image of Fostering for both Children and Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families
- Experience of working within Fostering Team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £38,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!