Social Worker - Fostering Assessment
- Posted 02 May 2023
- Salary Up to £42 per hour
- LocationWest Sussex
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in West Sussex is looking for a Social Worker within Childrens Social Work to join their Kinship Fostering Assessment Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £42.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Kinship Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £42.00 per hour
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities of you as a Kinship Social Worker:
- Your role will include completing Initial Viability Assessments (including out of county), Special Guardianship Order Assessments for Court and Connected Persons Assessments for Fostering Panel.
- You will need to have comprehensive child protection experience to be able to oversee the balance and assessment of risk.
- You will have a very good understanding of what an excellent assessment looks like and an ability to make good practice decisions in a timely manner.
- You will need to work collaboratively with other areas of Children's Services and professionals involved in the care planning process of a child's life.
Requirements of you as a Kinship Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience in a Kinship Team
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.