One of London's Largest Local Authorities is looking for a Social Worker to be part of the First Response Team for their service based in North West London. As the Social Worker, you will be completing assessment for Children and Families.
This is a full-time, permanent position with great training and development opportunities. Ideally, as the Social Worker you will need to have First Response experience.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Market Supplement - £1,500
- Flexible Working
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Assessing and planning for children and families
- Ensure that all the Policies and Procedures are being followed
- Monitoring and reviewing functions for children and families
- Providing advice, guidance and support whenever necessary
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within First Response and Frontline Teams
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North West London
Salary: up to £45400 plus a £1500 market premium paid monthly
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!