Social Worker - First Response
- Posted 15 March 2023
- Salary Up to £40 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Southwest London is looking for an Experienced Social Worker within Adults Social Work to join their First Contact/ Long term Team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £40 per hour.
Benefits for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £40 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working.
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- Carrying out initial assessments
- Refer vulnerable service users to the appropriate team or external service
- Work in accordance with The Safeguarding Act and The Care Act 2014
- Complete Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complete duty work
Requirements of you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience in First Response work
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.