Social Worker - Family Safeguarding
- Posted 14 March 2023
- Salary Up to £42 per hour
- LocationWest Sussex
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in West Sussex is looking for a Advanced Social Worker within Children's Social Work to join their Family Safeguarding team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £42 per hour.
Benefits for you as an Advanced Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £42 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working.
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as an Advanced Social Worker:
- As a Children's Social Worker you will be at the forefront of assessing need and risk for vulnerable children and their families.
- You will be responsible for achieving positive change and improved outcomes by undertaking high quality assessments, care planning and, as appropriate, child protection investigations, to prevent the separation of children from their families where possible.
- You will ensure that children and young people are adequately protected in line with our policies, procedures and relevant legislation.
Requirements of you as an Advanced Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.