An East London based Local Authority are looking for a Social Worker to join their Exploitation Youth Offending Team. As the Social Worker, you will be undertaking high quality assessments, care plans and pathway plans within statutory timescales. This role is a full-time, permanent position.
As the ideal Social Worker will have Child Exploitation and Youth Offending experience. Whilst this is a busy team in a developing local authority, there is opportunities with great training and development programmes.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Excellent Travel package
- Relocation package
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Healthcare scheme
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Undertake practice
- Ensure that the services are efficiently
- Contribute to the planning and development of the service
- Undertake responsibilities towards children in need
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within Youth Offending Team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East London
Salary: Up to £39,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details or email@example.com and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!