An East London based Local Authority are looking for a Social Worker to join their Exploitation Team. As the Social Worker, you will work with children and young people that have been victims of or are at risk from a range of exploitative situations This role is a full-time, permanent position.
As the ideal Social Worker will have Child Exploitation and Youth Offending experience. Whilst this is a busy team in a developing local authority, there is opportunities with great training and development programmes.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Excellent Travel package
- Relocation package
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Healthcare scheme
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Work with children and young people that have been victims of or are at risk from a range of exploitative situations
- Responsible for undertaking assessments and working with partners in offering targeted interventions, meeting the needs of the young person and their family members and reducing the risk of harm
- Contribute to the planning and development of the service
- Report into the Adolescent Team manager and have a passion for working with vulnerable adolescents who need someone who is both tenacious and compassionate
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within Youth Offending Team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East London
Salary: Up to £42,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details or email@example.com and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!