Social Worker - Emergency Duty
- Posted 06 March 2023
- Salary Up to £46 per hour
- LocationNorth London
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in North London is looking for an Experienced Social Worker within Children's Social Work to join their Emergency Duty Team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £46.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a School Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £46.00 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working
- Working with a 'Good' OFSTED rated authority
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as a School Social Worker:
- To ensure that an effective and responsive service is provided in emergency situations to Children, young people, and vulnerable adults outside of office hours.
- Provide leadership and management of the Emergency Duty Team, ensuring a clear focus on purple and service delivery.
- To take a lead role in the interface between the Emergency Duty team and daytime services.
Requirements of you as a School Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.