A Local Authority in the West Midlands is looking for a Social Worker/AMHP to join their Emergency Duty Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in EDT environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as an EDT Social Worker/AMHP:
- Exceptionally competitive pay rate of £56.85 per hour
- Great opportunity to work collaboratively with partner agencies and day services
- Supportive team
- Individualised and supportive induction period with regular supervision
- Parking available and easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as an EDT Social Worker/AMHP:
- Dealing with social care emergencies for Adults and Children
- Mental Health Act Assessments
- Complete assessments under the Mental Health Act
- Duty work including some weekends and Bank Holidays
Requirements of you as an EDT Social Worker/AMHP:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge of both adult and children legislation
- AHMP qualification
- BIA experience is desirable
Umbrella pay rate: £56.85 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!